Dark Circles under Eyes Treatment
Dark circles are a common beauty problem and many people suffer from it owing to a number of health issues or lifestyle issues. Some of the reasons that can cause dark circles are, allergies, eczema, heredity, pigmentation irregularities, sun exposure and so on. Dark circles can make you look tired, older, or unhealthy. People look for the best dark circles under eyes treatment to treat the condition effectively.
There are a number of cosmetic cures that people can use to get rid of or lessen the appearance of, dark circles under their eyes. These dark circles under eyes cosmetic treatment, when done with maintenance and consistency, can help reduce the appearance of dark circles. Dermatological treatments such as laser therapy, chemical peels, blepharoplasty, fillers are some of the most effective treatment for dark circles under eyes. Choose a reliable cosmetic clinic to undergo treatment for treating dark circles.
Top FAQ’s on Dark circles Under Eyes Treatment:
1. Is dark circle treatment really effective?
The skin around our eyes is very sensitive as it is thinner than the rest of our face and it tends to get thinner still as we age over a period of time if we do not take care of it in time. This reveals the blood vessels underneath which imparting the dark hue. The best way to deal with it is proper sleep and moisturization of the under-eye area, enhancing the treatment.
2. How much time does the treatment usually take to remove dark circles?
The treatment usually takes 2-3 weeks to see a considerable improvement in dark circle removal.
3. What causes dark circles under your eyes?
The area under our eyes is very thin in comparison to the rest of our body’s skin. This area darkens because of excessive pollution, uncontrollable stress, and inadequate sleep. This results in giving you under-eye circles.
4. How long does it take to take to see results?
Just a few sessions of under eye dark circle treatment can get you excellent results. This normally takes about 2- 3 weeks.
5. Is dark circle reduction treatment safe?
Yes, dark circles reduction treatment is regarded as a safe treatment option for most people.
6. Is the dark circle reduction treatment permanent?
Proper dark circles under eyes cosmetic treatment can ensure you have sparkling eyes without any fatigue for a long period of time if you can take proper care of the area. Regular moisturization and proper care can go a long way in getting rid of dark circles.
7. What are the Best Treatment Procedures?
Find out about some of the most effective treatment for dark circles under eyes.
· Chemical peels: There is a different type of peeling agents such as lactic peel, glycolic peel and arginine peels to get rid of dark circles. Resistant under-eye pigmentation responds well to a combination of alpha and beta hydroxy acids followed by a mild retinol cream but this may sometimes lead to visible peeling of skin post-treatment. Hence, the application of moisturizers and sunscreens is particularly important.
· Jet Peel Technology: This procedure is all about the application of specific technology which helps cleanse the skin with saline water under pressure via fine nozzles (jet technology). This technology also ensures proper lymphatic drainage, which can get rid of dark circles and reduce puffiness around the eyes.
· Lasers: Laser treatment around the eyes after using protective eye shields and followed by sunscreen application also is particularly effective.
· PRP (Platelet-Rich-Plasma): The PRP treatment is fast climbing the popularity charts as it helps in getting rid of dark circles. This treatment involves extracting your own blood for the growth factors used in the dark circles under eyes treatment. The growth factors help in collagen and elastin building, which results in taut skin, dark circles-free, wrinkle-free skin.
Skin Care and Creams for Under Eye Dark Circles:
Also recommended for targeting the delicate under-eye skin containing dilute glycolic acid, Arbutin, kojic acid, nicotinic acid, and mild low potency cortisone creams.
Eye care tips to Take Care of the Under eye skin,
- Drink lots and lots of water.
- Don’t forget to apply sunscreen under the eyes.
- Protect the sensitive area around your eyes with protective care such as sunglasses.