Male pattern baldness
Male pattern baldness is caused by a gene which converts testosterone into dihydrotestosterone(DHT) . DHT is responsible for the damage and shrinking of the follicle and that causes the baldness as the new hair does not grow. Are you among those who are affected with baldness? we at The New You are here to help you regain the hair to achieve a more youthful appearance through our latest and most advanced hair transplantation solutions such as Follicular unit transplantation using strip harvesting and follicular unit extraction through which we can help you attain natural looking hair . this is performed under local anesthesia and uses different techniques for harvesting the hair.
- Strip technique is done by removing a narrow strip from the back of the scalp. and this strip of hair is processed into the follicular units and cuts intlo grafts ensuring the hair bulbs are not damaged. these are transplanted into toy orifices in the donor site.
- In this harvesting 1,100 grafts are transplanted in a single session
- Is it a scar less technique , as the follicles are inserted with micro blade.
- You will not have pain but may experience a little discomfort and swelling on the 4th and 5th day of the surgery
- Recovery of strip harvesting is 2 weeks and follicular unit extraction is 1 week
- Stiches will be removed on 7th day
- New hair growth can be seen in 2-3 months