Radiofrequency micro-needling also known as RF Micro needling is a skin treatment infused with the latest technology that helps improve the skin’s texture. It assists in skin renewal and significantly lessens acne scars, open pores, wrinkles, stretch marks, sagging, and dullness. In this article, we’ll dig into the exciting realm of radiofrequency microneedling, learning about its benefits, method of administration, price tag, expected outcomes, and crucial advice for maximizing its effectiveness.
What Is Radio Frequency Micro-needling?
A tiny needle is used in microneedling to make small channels or incisions in the skin. Elastin, collagen, and capillaries are produced as a result. Skin needling and collagen induction therapy are other names for it.
Radiofrequency microneedling is the name of the process if radiofrequency waves are also used. The needle damages the channels by releasing radiofrequency into them. This improves the outcomes of conventional microneedling.
The skin that regenerates is both smoother and thicker. Rf microneedling benefits include:
- Fine lines
- Stretch marks
- Large pores
- Acne scars
- Scars from injury
- Loose and sagging skin
How Does RF Microneedling Work?
The process of RF microneedling is quite simple and accompanies various benefits. The detailed procedure is as follows:
- At the proper depth for stimulating collagen in that location, a group of little, thin needles pierce the skin.
- The skin layer is subsequently exposed to radio frequency energy.
- Micro-needles work to produce thermal damage with minute columns.
- The body responds to the injury by going into a healing state. This, in turn leads to the formation of collagen.
- A laser professional will choose the depth of the microneedle penetration based on the patient’s skin laxity and problems.
- The depth of a microneedle can range from 5mm to 4.0mm.
- RF microneedling penetrates the skin, triggering a natural reaction that grows new collagen-rich tissue.
- The production of new, collagen-rich tissue reduces scars, wrinkles, stretch marks, and fine lines in the skin, enhancing its general texture and look.
- RF Micro-needling can also help acne sufferers with their skin’s oil production by reducing the sebaceous gland.
Additionally, scars, pores, and texture can be enhanced. RF microneedling for acne scars can benefit both active acne and acne scars significantly.
Risks Of RF Microneedling
Since RF Micro-needling is a non-invasive process, the risk and recovery time are pretty low. Not only that, but RF Micro needling’s discomfort is virtually nonexistent. A micro needling rf for acne scars causes skin irritation and slight redness and is the most frequent side effect most patients see. However, ordinary skin soreness usually persists for 2 to 24 hours after the treatment. You must see your doctor if you have any symptoms after the surgery.
- Peeling of skin
Additionally, if any of the following describe you, you would not be a candidate for RF Micro-needling:
- Autoimmune disease
- Metal Implants
- Skin disease
Radio Frequency Microneedling Procedure
Before the procedure
Your doctor will inquire about your medical background and goals during your initial visit. To choose the optimal method for your situation, they will also take pictures of your face and provide you with information on how to be ready for the surgery.
If you have active acne outbreaks, you may be prescribed oral antibiotics. You may require oral antiviral treatment if you have a history of cold sores.
Throughout the process
The doctor’s office will be the location of the actual procedure. Here’s what you may anticipate generally:
- To avoid infection, the medical professional will clean your skin with alcohol.
- A topical anesthetic is applied to the treatment region one hour before the procedure. In specific circumstances, a local anesthetic may be injected. The area will be numb so that you won’t feel any discomfort.
- The microneedling tool creates microscopic skin lesions. The needle’s tip simultaneously injects radiofrequency waves into the wounds.
- 10 to 20 minutes are needed for the operation. What you’re treating determines the precise time frame.
- To aid in cell regeneration, a healthcare professional uses a growth solution. They end with a calming remedy to lessen any discomfort.
How much does radio frequency microneedling cost?
Standard microneedling typically costs between 8,000/- to 10,500/- each session. For an extra cost, radiofrequency can be included. Your geographic location, your doctor, and the condition of your skin will all affect the ultimate price. RF microneedling cost in Hyderabad should be between 32,000 /- and 42,000 for at least four sessions.
In conclusion, radiofrequency micro-needling is a ground-breaking technique in skin care, providing many advantages for people looking to rejuvenate their skin. These benefits are substantial and alluring, from increasing collagen synthesis to minimizing fine lines and wrinkles and treating various skin issues.
Micro-needling and radiofrequency technologies are combined in the treatment process, which produces remarkable results with little recovery time. Although the price can vary depending on several variables, the investment frequently turns out to be profitable given the positive impacts on one’s complexion.