Every woman wants to have plump, kissable lips as a symbol of youth, femininity, and sexual attractiveness. Lip liners and lip kits, for example, can only create illusions that last a day or two. The New You skin clinic in Hyderabad provides lip augmentation surgery with long-term results. Permanent lip augmentation is one of our most popular cosmetic procedures.
What You Need to Know About Lip Augmentation Surgery
Lips that were once full and plump become thin and develop vertical wrinkles as we age, making a face appear aged. Lip augmentation is a cosmetic procedure that improves your lips’ appearance, shape, and size. Lip augmentation restores the youthful fullness of the lips. Lip augmentation can be performed in two ways:
- Lip Fillers or Lip Injections
- Lip Implants
Lip injections are a non-surgical procedure and thus the most commonly used method of lip augmentation surgery.
Lip Fillers or Lip Augmentation Surgery
Lip augmentation is a cosmetic procedure that can make your lips fuller and plumper. Lip fillers are the most recommended method that consists of injections that plump up the lips. Dermal filler injections are used because no incisions or anesthesia are required. Dermal fillers are made of synthetic hyaluronic acid (HA), which is a naturally occurring substance in your body.
Hyaluronic acid fillers attract and bind with water, increasing lip volume naturally through hydration. Other formulas may also stimulate the body to produce more collagen, a structural element that restores elasticity, firmness, and volume, resulting in longer-lasting lip fullness. Dermal fillers are injected into points along the lip’s outline with an ultra-thin needle.
Hyaluronic acid fillers come in various brands, including Juvederm, Restylane, Hylaform, Elevess, and Perlane. They can improve your appearance by adding shape, structure, and volume to the lips.
The procedure of Lip Augmentation
Injectable lip augmentation can be performed quickly and with little to no downtime in your doctor’s office. If you decide to get lip filler injections, think of it as getting permanent makeup done at a specialist’s office. The following is the procedure of lip augmentation surgery.
- Your doctor will examine your lips and overall facial structure by taking photographs of them. This is done to decide the possible symmetry and shape of your lips.
- After knowing which areas of your lips need to be plumper, the doctor will know where and how much to inject the lip filler.
- To avoid discomfort, a topical or local numbing agent may be applied. Nerve block injections may be administered before the treatment to numb the lips completely.
- Very fine needles are used to inject the filler substance into your lips on the carefully marked areas.
- To relieve discomfort and control swelling, ice may be applied. However, no firm pressure should be applied to the treatment area.
- Lip filler augmentation surgery takes fifteen to thirty minutes to complete.
- You can see the lip augmentation before and after difference right away. Your lips should feel natural after they have healed. And you are free to leave the hospital on the day of the procedure.
- This procedure is only a semi-permanent lip augmentation because lip fillers only last six to eight months.
Your pain should subside in 12 to 24 hours. Your swelling may go away within 24 to 48 hours (about two days), but it could take up to a week. Make sure you schedule the procedure at least two weeks before any event to ensure you have recovered completely.
You may experience some temporary side effects from hyaluronic acid fillers, such as bleeding, swelling, bruising, redness, and more. It may take up to two weeks for any side effects to go away. In some cases, pain relievers can be taken as needed. After recovery, ice packs and head elevation can also help to reduce swelling and scarring.
Why Consult The New You for Lip Augmentation Surgery
Lip augmentation poses real risks, especially if the person giving the injection is inexperienced. The most important thing is finding a qualified and experienced doctor specializing in lip fillers to discuss your options. Lip fillers can boost your self-esteem, but you should be aware that they are only temporary. The New You provides the most effective lip augmentation surgery in Hyderabad.